SHEET METAL ROOFING COMAX TILE MAXI WITH STEEL CORE
Profiled metal tile with steel galvanized core is currently a very popular and high-quality metal roofing that imitates the look of classic ceramic tiles. This very solid roofing material combines the durability of steel with timelessness and the aesthetics of a traditional shape, weighs just 4.5 kg/m².
- Profiled roofing COMAX®, is made according to the length and shape of the roof, minimizing the waste of the material associated with the cut during the installation of the roofing
- with an ideal weight from 4,5 Kg/m², it is a suitable solution for the reconstruction of all buildings
- possibility of using the roofing already from 14° roof pitch
- roofing is suitable for new family houses and modern bungalows with low pitch of roof surfaces and simple wooden roof truss build up
- lengths of COMAX TILE MAXI with steel core are profiled from 840 mm to max. 6 500 mm due to the thermal expansion of the material used
- thanks to the large format and easy handling, the laying of the roofing is very fast and cost-saving
- the produced roofing is delivered as standard within 15 working days with all accessories directly to the construction site
THE STRENGTH OF THE STEEL AND THE TRADITIONAL SHAPE OF ROOFING WITH USABILITY FROM 14° ROOF PITCH
METAL SHEET ROOFING
TAILOR-MADE FOR YOUR ROOF
Based on precise scanning roof surfaces, the metal sheet roofing is profiled to each roof according to the layout plan and construction possibilities of the roof.
LAYOUT PLAN FOR
THE ROOFING FOR FREE
Non-binding price offer and laying plan for each sheet metal roof including expert advice within 48 hours.
COLOUR SHADE OF METAL ROOFING BASED ON YOUR WISH
Possibility of production of standard and non-standard surface finishes and shades of custom-made metal roofing from 400 m².
THE MOST DESIRED COLOR SHADES OF METAL ROOFING
WITH PREMIUM SURFACE TREATMENT COMAX®
The types of coatings for COMAX ROOFS® with unique functional and aesthetic qualities make it possible to use our sheet metal roof coverings in the most demanding conditions - indoor and outdoor. The possibility of using a colour shade to your requirements from 400 m2 roof and facade surfaces.
COMAX TILE MAXI FeZn - SP HD 25 µm (High Durability) "GLOSS" - (SMOOTH SURFACE TREATMENT) - UV resistance (RUV3), chemical resistance as standard polyester, higher corrosion resistance (RC3), greater flexibility, higher weather resistance than PES.
COMAX TILE MAXI FeZn - SP HD TEXT 30 µm - TEXTURED / STRUCTURED SURFACE "MATT", higher resistance than PES HD, good scratch resistance, prevents sunlight reflections, structured look.
COMAX TILE MAXI FeZn - PUR / PA 55 µm - "ROUGHER SURFACE - POLYAMIDE PARTICLES" - premium coating for profiled roofing, excellent flexibility, very good chemical resistance, excellent resistance to mechanical damage due to structural surface, excellent resistance to external environment (RUV4), corrosion resistance RC 5.
COMAX TILE MAXI FeZn - PVDF 37 µm - "SMOOTH SURFACE TREATMENT" - high resistance to UV (RUV5), corrosion resistance RC 4, high chemical resistance, use for building elements in environments with higher UV load or in industrial environment (excellent chemical resistance), colour fastness, very good flexibility for seam roofing.
The colours on the website may slightly differ from the certified sample.
- METAL TRADE COMAX a.s.,
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Mr. Phil Brown
- Tel: 01225 302010
Mobile: 07747 797955