ALUMINIUM METAL ROOFING COMAX ALUKRYT®444
COMAX ALUKRYT® roofing in the form of a simple sheet with straight groove design and wide usability for pitched roofs and facade cladding, weight 1.9 kg / m². The new profile of ALUKRYT® 444 sheet metal roofing can be profiled tailor-made to the roof sheath or as traditional in the meter sheets. Profile 444 is also compatible with the new wider COMAX ALUKRYT® 888 profile.
- COMAX ALUKRYT® 444 sheet metal roofing - tailor-made, large-format roofing, up to 6000 mm long.
- Recommended length of roof covering for roof and facade - 3 500 mm with overlapping cross-section 200 mm
- Ability to produce the original ALUKRYT® / 444 metal sheet with a production size 465 x 1000 mm and minimize material wasted on cuts when fitting
- Minimum overlap of sheets 100 mm
- with an ideal weight of 2.1 kg / m² is a suitable solution for the refurbishment of all buildings
- Possibility to use roofing down to 30 ° roof pitch a roofing suitable for facade cladding due to its shape
- The ALUKRYT® template is used in abundance to cover roofs and facades of larger industrial and farm buildings and rugged roof systems
- Roof fitting by using an aluminum twisted nail with a PE pad or using a stainless steel farmer screw with EPDM washer.
- Due to its smaller format and easy handling, laying is very fast and economical
- The produced roofing is delivered by default within 15 working days with all accessories directly to the building site
METAL SHEET ROOFING TAILOR-MADE FOR YOUR ROOF
Based on precise scanning roof surfaces, the metal sheet roofing is profiled to each roof according to the layout plan and construction possibilities of the roof.
LAYOUT PLAN FOR THE ROOFING FOR FREE
Non-binding price offer and laying plan for each sheet metal roof including expert advice within 48 hours.
COLOUR SHADE OF METAL ROOFING BASED ON YOUR WISH
Possibility of production of standard and non-standard surface finishes and shades of custom-made metal roofing from 400 m².