NEW TYPE OF SHEET METAL ROOFING COMAX ALUKRYT® 888
In the year 2017, the popular COMAX ALUKRYT® roofing sheet has undergone a modernization. Traditional small-format, grooved roofing has become a full-featured large-format roofing to complement COMAX ROOFS® range. The doubled profile width of the sheeting COMAX ALUKRYT® 888 comes with a faster fitting into the lower pitches of large roof areas.
- New roofing profile COMAX ALUKRYT® 888, with a doubled cover width in an endless lenghts
- Roofing made according to the lengths and the shape of the roof, with minimization of the material waste associated with the cuts during the installation of the roofing
- sheet metal roofing with a weight of only 1.9 kg/m²
- suitable solution for the refurbishment of all buildings
- Possibility to use roofing for a roof pitch down to 15°
- Roofing suitable for new buildings and renovations of houses, facade cladding, covering of walls and ceilings of buildings
- Large format sheets
- COMAX ALUKRYT® 888 with aluminum core profile from 600 mm to max. 6000 mm
- due to the thermal expansion of the material used and the handling of the roofing sheets, we recommend the production of length up to 3 500 mm for covering the roofs and facades.
- thanks to the large format, the laying of metal sheet roofing is economical and fast
- The produced roofing is delivered by default within 15 working days with all accessories directly to the building site
METAL SHEET ROOFING
TAILOR-MADE FOR YOUR ROOF
Based on precise scanning roof surfaces, the metal sheet roofing is profiled to each roof according to the layout plan and construction possibilities of the roof.
LAYOUT PLAN FOR
THE ROOFING FOR FREE
Non-binding price offer and laying plan for each sheet metal roof including expert advice within 48 hours.
COLOUR SHADE OF METAL ROOFING BASED ON YOUR WISH
Possibility of production of standard and non-standard surface finishes and shades of custom-made metal roofing from 400 m².
LARGE FORMAT PROFILE WITH A TRADITIONAL SHAPE PROFILED TO YOUR CONCEPT
THE MOST DESIRED COLOR SHADES OF METAL ROOFING
WITH PREMIUM SURFACE TREATMENT COMAX®
COMAX ALUKRYT® 444 - SP HD 25 µm (High Durability) "GLOSS" - (SMOOTH SURFACE TREATMENT) - UV resistance (RUV3), chemical resistance as standard polyester, higher corrosion resistance (RC3), greater flexibility, higher weather resistance than PES.
The colours on the website may slightly differ from the certified sample.
- METAL TRADE COMAX a.s.,
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Mr. Phil Brown
- Tel: 01225 302010
Mobile: 07747 797955