SHEET METAL ROOFING COMAX TILE MAXI WITH STEEL CORE
Profiled metal tile with steel galvanized core is currently a very popular and high-quality metal roofing that imitates the look of classic ceramic tiles. This very solid roofing material combines the durability of steel with timelessness and the aesthetics of a traditional shape, weighs just 4.5 kg / m².
- Profiled roofing COMAX®, is made according to the length and shape of the roof, minimizing the waste of the material associated with the cut during the installation of the roofing
- with an ideal weight from 4,5 Kg/m², it is a suitable solution for the reconstruction of all buildings
- possibility of using the roofing already from 14 ° roof pitch
- roofing is suitable for new family houses and modern bungalows with low pitch of roof surfaces and simple wooden roof truss build up
- lengths of COMAX TILE MAXI with steel core are profiled from 840 mm to max. 6 500 mm due to the thermal expansion of the material used
- thanks to the large format and easy handling, the laying of the roofing is very fast and cost-saving
- the produced roofing is delivered as standard within 15 working days with all accessories directly to the construction site
THE STRENGTH OF THE STEEL AND THE TRADITIONAL SHAPE OF ROOFING WITH USABILITY FROM 14 ° ROOF PITCH
METAL SHEET ROOFING TAILOR-MADE FOR YOUR ROOF
Based on precise scanning roof surfaces, the metal sheet roofing is profiled to each roof according to the layout plan and construction possibilities of the roof.
LAYOUT PLAN FOR THE ROOFING FOR FREE
Non-binding price offer and laying plan for each sheet metal roof including expert advice within 48 hours.
COLOUR SHADE OF METAL ROOFING BASED ON YOUR WISH
Possibility of production of standard and non-standard surface finishes and shades of custom-made metal roofing from 400 m².