COMAX TRAPEZE -TR 40/183 - ALUMINIUM ROOF/WALL PROFILE
Roof and wall trapezoidal sheet TR 40/183 with customised covering width according to the input material used, which is suitable for sloping roofs of larger halls from 8 ° roof pitch. At the same time, this profile is suitable for exterior cladding of buildings and is often also used as a solution for interior ceiling panels and soffits for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Profiled roofing / wall cladding COMAX®TRAPEZE TR 40/182 with aluminium core is made according to the length and shape of the roof, minimising the waste of the material associated with the cuts made during the installation of the roofing
- with an ideal weight of 2.2 Kg/m², it is a suitable solution for the reconstruction and facade cladding of all buildings
- possibility of using the roofing already from 8 ° roof pitch
- metal roofing suitable for new buildings and renovation of halls with low slope of roofs, building cladding, cladding of walls and soffits of halls
- large-format sheets of COMAX TRAPEZE - TR 40/183 with aluminium core are profiled from 1000 mm to max. 8 000 mm due to the expansion of the material used
- thanks to the large format and easy handling, the laying of the roofing is very fast and cost-saving
- the produced roofing is delivered as standard within 2-3 weeks with all accessories directly to the construction site
METAL SHEET ROOFING TAILOR-MADE FOR YOUR ROOF
Based on precise scanning roof surfaces, the metal sheet roofing is profiled to each roof according to the layout plan and construction possibilities of the roof.
LAYOUT PLAN FOR THE ROOFING FOR FREE
Non-binding price offer and laying plan for each sheet metal roof including expert advice within 48 hours.
COLOUR SHADE OF METAL ROOFING BASED ON YOUR WISH
Possibility of production of standard and non-standard surface finishes and shades of custom-made metal roofing from 400 m².
HIGH QUALITY ALUMINIUM ROOF AND WALL PROFILE WITH USABILITY FROM 8 ° ROOF PITCH