COMAX TRAPEZE - TR 50/250
STEEL ROOF/WALL PROFILE
Trapezoidal sheet metal profile TR50/250, as a variable roofing solution for individual requirements. This solid trapezoidal profile is a suitable solution for structurally more demanding solutions of roofs and facades of large buildings and wall areas without any major limitations. The use of this structural profile is also suitable for ceilings and formwork filled with concrete.
Aluzinc trapezoidal profile TR50, in thicknesses from 0.6 / 0.75 / 0.88 mm
- Profiled roofing COMAX TRAPEZE 50/250, made according to the length and shape of the roof, minimizing the waste of the material associated with cutting during the installation of the roofing
- with an ideal weight of 7.3 Kg/m², it is a suitable solution for the reconstruction of all buildings
- possibility of using the roofing already from 8° roof pitch
- roofing suitable for new buildings and renovations of larger halls with low roof pitches, building cladding, cladding of walls a soffits of halls
- large-format strips of COMAX TRAPEZE - TR 50/250 with steel core are profiled from 1000 mm to max. 12 000 mm due to the expansion of the material used
- thanks to the large format and easy handling, the laying of the roofing is very fast and cost-saving
- the produced roofing is delivered as standard within 2-3 weeks with all accessories directly to the construction site
METAL SHEET ROOFING
TAILOR-MADE FOR YOUR ROOF
Based on precise scanning roof surfaces, the metal sheet roofing is profiled to each roof according to the layout plan and construction possibilities of the roof.
LAYOUT PLAN FOR
THE ROOFING FOR FREE
Non-binding price offer and laying plan for each sheet metal roof including expert advice within 48 hours.
COLOUR SHADE OF METAL ROOFING BASED ON YOUR WISH
Possibility of production of standard and non-standard surface finishes and shades of custom-made metal roofing from 400 m².
Anti-condensation foil, made of non-woven fabric, interwoven with a multitude of black-and-white fibres, between which small chambers are formed, designed to absorb condensate and evaporate back to the room, after the temperature change from outside. The main function of the foil is water absorption, noise reduction, resistance to microorganisms and prevention of damage to goods stored in space with a simple roof structure.
THE MOST DESIRED COLOR SHADES OF METAL ROOFING
WITH PREMIUM SURFACE TREATMENT COMAX®
The types of coatings for COMAX ROOFS® with unique functional and aesthetic qualities make it possible to use our sheet metal roof coverings in the most demanding conditions - indoor and outdoor. The possibility of using a colour shade to your requirements from 400 m² roof and facade surfaces.
COMAX TRAPEZE 50 FeZn - SP HD 25 µm (High Durability) "GLOSS" - (SMOOTH SURFACE TREATMENT) - UV resistance (RUV3), chemical resistance as standard polyester, higher corrosion resistance (RC3), greater flexibility, higher weather resistance than PES.
The colours on the website may slightly differ from the certified sample.